Monday, May 26, 2008

The life of the aimless!

Anyway, today was Memorial Day. Mom and Dad Major were here this morning but, then, they thought they had bigger and better things to do, namely the "sweet valley parade." so, they left us all by our lonesomes on a holiday! Anyway, we weren't sure what we were going to do but we decided to go ahead and go to a place called "farmland". Can you believe we paid to go to a "farm". Fortunately, it wasn't that much but Mom & Dad Waterman would probably be mortified! Anyway, then we decided to go fishing. We caught 24 total or at least that we brought home. Actually, Daniel caught 23 and I caught 1. I was disappointed I didn't catch anymore but oh well. He did throw some back though because they were not in season or he thought they weren't worth keeping. We got some perch, some bluegill, some pumpkinseed, that may be about it. I don't know. Anyway, we had a good time. We did go fishing the other night too but I don't have any disks that I can find so did not take any pictures to post. Sorry. Guess that's part of a boring blog! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day like we did.

4 comments:

Sheri Brewer said...

Sounds like fun. I sat home all day with Victoria. Jason had to work. So my day was about as exciting as your.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record we begged you to come with us but you decided that you would rather go and pay to see some farm animals instead of going and enjoying the parade and having quality time with us:)

David and Rachel said...

Hey! I just found your blog! I had wondered if you had one. Hope you have a good day!
Rachel

David and Rachel said...

By the way, that is a very nice family picture!