Thursday, February 26, 2009

Josiah's Birthday Suggestions.

I know, I know, I should know what I am going to buy my son for his birthday, but I don't! He will be turning 2 on March 23rd. I would really like to use some money I received from searching on swagbucks to get his gift. The only thing is, I have to get the gift from Amazon! I have 30.00 but will have 35.00 in a couple of days. I would like to stay within that limit if possible! If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it! Just leave a comment below if you have any! :)

3 comments:

Sheri Brewer said...

I will look and see if I can find any good deals to let you know about. Does he have any favorite types of toys?

Tricia said...

I will look and see if I can find anything. Some ideas (what my boys have liked) are cars, trucks, balls, bats, books, and hats of any kind (ex. cowboy, explorer, army). Hope this helps a little. :)

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

ANOTHER March birthday. You "poor" Majors--at least during March. Haha. Lolly