Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On My Way to Thinness!?!

For anyone who personally cares, I am attempting to diet - again. I have never been real successful but really want it to work this time. Daniel is hopefully getting ordained next summer and I would like to look nice for it. If you want to check out my progress, I have a weight ticker at the bottom of my page and will hopefully keep it updated, maybe once a week! If it disappears, you will know that once again, I have failed! Pray that it works and every once in awhile, even ask me how I'm doing! I want to be thin for once in my life!!!!


7 comments:

Annette said...

I would love to loose weight too! I would love for you to join my blog,www.godschina.blogspot.com and help give ideas and advice and such. Maybe we could encourage each other.

Sheri Brewer said...

I will try to keep you going if you try to keep me going. I have lost seven but I am having a hard time keeping on going.

Anonymous said...

way to go, Tanya. I hopefully will get motivated to get going once again. I will be checking in with you. love mom

David and Rachel said...

were all in this together!
You can do it!

lauraliz said...

I wish I could loose weight. I had been loosing but I quit my diet. I think I might get back on it. I know you can do it!!!!!!!

Stephen and Kezia Mills said...

You can do it!!! I have been trying lately too. I have lost 6lbs on a 30-40gram carb diet. It's hard though, but you can do it!!!
- Kezia Mills

Bethany Fleming said...

Go for it girl!!!