Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first free sample!

Okay, so i received my first free sample in the mail the other day. I was excited! It came in a pretty decent sized box and was from easy closets. Now, I was under the impression that I was getting some sort of thing to organize my closets with! I looked at the box and assumed it had to be assembled! It was rather heavy so had to be something good!
When I opened the box, much to my surprise, there were six wooden blocks inside. That's it - 6 wooden blocks. Oh yeah, I think that there was some sort of flyer promoting these "closets" too! My husband and I had a good laugh.Has anyone else out there received something that they were not expecting it to be along the free sample line? If so, leave a comment and tell me about it. Please don't tell me I am the only one!

If anyone wants their own free sample of blocks, you can go here to order them! :)




4 comments:

Tricia said...

Very funny! I got a laugh out of it. Now we will have to see what "blocks" I get! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tanya!!! Anything for free :) mom

Amy said...

This is too funny!! sometimes those freebies are disappointing!! Wonder if I signed up for that one!!
Amy

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

Well-- the kids would enjoy building with them. or making plaques out of them, or something. (Now I am wondering about some of the freebies for which I signed) Lolly