Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Well, it's Christmas time again. I don't know if I am ready for it or not but I guess it's time so we need to get ready. Below is a picture of our Christmas tree. I like our tree. It's not "fancy" but it's ours and unique! We have everything on there just about! We actually collect rare and unusual ornaments. Every time we go on vacation, we attempt to get an ornament from that place. Makes for a good time to reminisce!



Above is my Christmas village. I believe I have 27 houses including my skating pond. I takes up way too much room but I can't not put it up. I covers our entire air hockey table plus another table. I hope to get something different built for it for next year. We will see!



4 comments:

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

Your village is beautiful. Lolly

Anonymous said...

Your tree and village both look nice. My tree is still sitting undecorated in my living room and my village is still up in the attic. Oh where are my girls when I need them????? Mom

Tricia said...

Your village and tree look very nice! I'm sure the girls had fun decorating! My boys sure did.

lauraliz said...

Wow it's beautiful. I told mom that we should go crazy with the lights this year but i don't know if she'll do it or not.